- Meet 09:30,
- Start 11:30
Jeremy is organising this one as he has contacts at Fulham.
7 players have already been picked as team as they were the first that showed an interest. If anyone else is interested please set you availability in case any drop out. Details are below and it looks like it will be a very mixed ability.
Please note that you will only be 1 hour of football for squad, so we have decided just to take 7.
1. The invitation is for a squad of 8 players plus a coach (sorry, no spectators allowed) to come and join in our normal Tuesday session between 11.30 and 12.30. We would meet you at the MP Reception no later than 11.15 so we can clear Reception and get to the pitch in the dome ready for an 11.30 start.
2. There are no changing or shower facilities available to us so we all have to come ready to play and leave the site in our playing kit. We usually boot up in the dome.
3. We split the full size pitch into 4 pitches and play 6-a-side including goalies. We would keep your team on one pitch and then rotate our teams to play you thereby giving you different opposition for each game. Games usually last 10-12 minutes and are 3 touch. We are happy to be flexible on this especially as you mentioned that you don't play to the 3 touch rule.
4. Our sessions are all inclusive so we don't grade players by standard, mobility etc so your team would meet players of quite variable technical and physical ability.
5. Afterwards, several of us decamp to a local pub for a social gathering and you would be most welcome to join us.